- Passengers may begin boarding the train one-half (½) hour prior to departure. The train leaves at the time indicated. The “Spirit of Jasper” cannot be held for late passengers.
- Seats will not be assigned, but will be available on a first-come, first-served policy, unless an entire car has been chartered. If a car has been chartered, then the attendants will notify passengers which cars are available for seating.
- Everyone riding the train must have a ticket, including children. Boarding passes will be issued at the depot.
- No smoking is allowed on the train.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be carried onto or off of the train.
- Food may not be carried onto the train, unless if by a caterer hired for the event with the approval of the City of Jasper.
- A cash bar and light snacks will be available for purchase on board the train in the Parlour Car. NOTE: Credit cards will not be accepted on board the train. Bar is cash only!
- Pets are not permitted on the train trips, except for service animals which are always welcome on board the train. Please notify an attendant if you have a service animal.
- Passengers shall take all of their personal items with them when departing the train. The City of Jasper will not be responsible for lost or stolen items left on the train.
- The City of Jasper will make every effort to maintain its train excursion schedule, but reserves the right to alter train excursion schedules or equipment without notice. The City of Jasper disclaims liability for inconvenience, expense, or damages of any kind, including incidental, consequential, punitive, lost profits, loss of business or otherwise, resulting from delays, cancellations, shortages or equipment, or any other cause.
- The City of Jasper has the right to revise its fares, policies and services at any time, without notice.
Notice to passengers with disabilities:
The City of Jasper welcomes all passengers, including passengers with disabilities, and attempts to provide accommodations for all of its passengers. The City of Jasper operates historic railroad equipment and the construction of the equipment limits accessibility. Please inform the City of Jasper in advance of any special needs for a passenger and the City will attempt to make accommodations.